enter your group/offer code here
- Change of reservation dates must be made no later than 24 hours before your arrival date. Failure to provide proper notice will result in administrative charges equal to one nights’ room rate or half of your total package cost, whichever is greater. This requirement applies to early departures; notice of such a departure must be made no later than 24 hours before the date of departure. Failure to provide such notice will result in administrative charges equal to one nights’ room rate or half of the remaining total package cost, whichever is greater.
- Debit and credit cards are subject to authorization holds inclusive of the cost of your entire stay plus an additional $50 per day and may last for up to 30 days depending on your financial institute.
- Guests paying with cash must provide a $100.00 Damage/Security Deposit per room or a valid credit card.
- For your convenience all taxes & fees have been included in your payment total.
- GUESTS MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT A ROOM. Please be prepared to present a valid government identification to confirm your age. Only registered guests may check into a reservation.
- GUESTS TRAVELING WITH MINORS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 MUST ENSURE THE MINOR IS ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT AT ALL TIMES WHILE ON OUR PROPERTY.
- Rates are based on double occupancy. An increase of $15 per person will be added for those guests allowing additional occupants above the double occupancy.
- Turtle Creek is a pet free facility. A minimum charge of $250 will be added to your guest account if you allow an animal to occupy your room that is not a certified service animal.
- Our hotel is a non-smoking facility. This policy includes balconies and patios. A $400 cleaning fee will be added to your account should you violate this policy.
- Marijuana use, including medical marijuana, is prohibited on property. Because this facility is within the territory of the Grand Traverse Band of Ottawa and Chippewa Indians violations may be subject to prosecution in United States federal courts.
- The guest is responsible for any missing hotel property and all physical damage to the room. The value of any missing property or cost of repairs will be billed accordingly.
- The hotel reserves the right to visually inspect all guest rooms every 24 hours to ensure the well-being of our guests and confirm the condition of the room.
- Arrival and Departure time: Check In Time: 4:00 PM, Check Out Time: 11:00 AM.