enter your group/offer code here
Breweries in Downtown Traverse City
A visit to Turtle Creek Casino & Hotel combines the excitement of our gaming floor with world-class breweries in Traverse City. While they’re here, many of our visitors set their sights on this up-and-coming foodie town to take advantage of the great craft beer scene.
Wondering which Traverse City brewery to visit or where to begin? Let Turtle Creek Casino help!
The Best Traverse City Breweries
The truth is, we can’t list them all. With new breweries popping up frequently, this list only includes a few of our local breweries.
Traverse City Breweries with Food
Grab a pint and a bite at these popular watering holes:
- The Workshop Brewing Company
- Seat yourself, order at the bar, and maybe enjoy some live music. This Warehouse District brew pub combines great food, beer, and the perfect atmosphere to unwind.
- Rare Bird Brewing Company
- With unique beers and a creative menu, Rare Bird is a safe bet for those looking for great food and the beer to pair it with, located on the southern edge of downtown.
- The Filling Station Microbrewery
- No one in Traverse City does wood-fired pizza better than this Railroad District favorite. They serve beer in this historic, renovated railroad depot, which offers a cozy and inviting atmosphere, as well as outdoor seating.
- Right Brain Brewery
- Don’t miss the creative brews and waffle sandwiches from this iconic Traverse City brewery located in a sprawling warehouse on the edge of town between Cass Street and the Boardman Lake.
Traverse City Breweries without Food
While they may not have pizza or burgers, the sheer quality of beer and laid-back atmosphere more than make up for it. Some even have a BYO-food policy, so grab some takeout and relax!
- Earthen Ales
- Tucked back in the historic Traverse City Commons, Earthen Ales delivers exceptional handcrafted brews in great setting. Keep an eye out for the food trucks parked outside in the summer!
- Brewery Terra Firma
- Serving up culinary-inspired ales using sustainable methods all on a 10-acre farm just outside Traverse City. Don’t miss this farm-to-table craft beer experience operated by the original brewmaster at Right Brain Brewery.
- Silver Spruce Brewing
With exceptional beer and a laid-back atmosphere, Silver Spruce is the perfect place to relax whether it’s the middle of winter or height of summer. Located on Eighth Street, it’s operated by veterans of the beloved Asheville beer scene.
Much More than a Casino
Your visit to Turtle Creek Casino & Hotel means you get immediate access to an area renowned for beaches, trails, beers, and more. Whether it’s wrapping up a day hike at the brewery or grabbing a pint before you hit the gaming floor, you’ll find it all, and more, just outside Turtle Creek Casino’s front door.