103rd Turtle Creek Casino Michigan Open Championship
We’re proud to be the presenting sponsor of the 2020 Michigan PGA Open Championship, the state’s oldest and most prestigious annual tournament.
The 103rd edition of the state championship, now titled the Turtle Creek Casino Michigan Open Championship, will take place on June 8-11 on The Bear at Grand Traverse Resort and Spa, and will have a purse of over $115,000, the largest purse ever in the history of the event.
Below, you’ll find everything you need to know about the tournament and the Pro-Am. We invite you to come out and watch the 103rd Michigan Open and see golf history in the making!
The tournament is open for public viewing at no charge. Spectators should follow standard golf course etiquette and dress codes.
Pro-Am Schedule of Events
Friday, June 5
Saturday, June 6
7:00 – 8:15 am Grab & Go Breakfast
8:30 am Golf on The Bear
10:30 am Lunch delivered on the course
5:00 pm Cocktail reception at Turtle Creek Casino
6:00 pm Awards Banquet at Turtle Creek Casino
Turtle Creek Casino Michigan Pro-Am
Before the pros take the stage we are excited to welcome all amateur golfers to the Turtle Creek Casino Michigan Open Pro-Am on June 5-6.
- $4,000 per foursome ($1,000 per person, based on double occupancy)
- $650 commuter rate (per person)
- Two nights lodging at Grand Traverse Resort and Spa (June 5 & 6)
- Two 18-hole rounds of golf (The Wolverine & The Bear)
- Lunch is included both days and breakfast included on June 6
- Opening night cocktail reception on the lawn at Grand Traverse Resort and Spa
- Awards reception and banquet at Turtle Creek Casino
- Prizes to include airline tickets, golf packages, golf equipment, and more!
- Each golfer will receive a gift package